Saturday, December 25, 2010

Santa!



Hope the fat guy from up north broke into your home and left you everything on your list. He was a huge hit here. Lots of great stuff for the Boogie's first Christmas. But apparently we should have just filled a box with wrapping paper and let her at it. Guess I know what to get her for the birthday.

Merry Christmas Everyone! From our home to yours!
                                                  Love,
Nicole, my dreamboat Rutherford, the Boogie, the fat one and the little one

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got your Boogie Baby to pose happily with Santa. You know that's like next to impossible!

    Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the long complaining rants already. Not. Kidding. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenny

    She was smiling because I was making a fool of myself for everyone in the mall to see and yelling at the chick to take the damn picture! Picture lady said she was waiting for her to look AT the camera...Really? Just take the picture already.

    Hope everyone at Maison Bean had a wonderful Christmas too and lots of white vino for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I L O V E your blog! I just married it via GFC. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE! No dowry necessary for this kind of cuteness! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete