Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today we turn 1!!

Today is a big day for my piddly little blog. Today is my 1 year blogaversary.

Woohoo!

We made it a whole year! Can you believe it? With all the drivel and crap I spew, people are still reading. And it's not just me and my mother-in-law anymore!

What started out as a place for me to gripe, bitch and moan has turned into a career.

From my first post detailing in how I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, to today's Mommalogues.

It's been an amazing ride and I have YOU, yes YOU, to thank for it.

I am so humbled but your support, comments and kind words. They keep me going, keep me posting and keep me motivated to continue to spew my BS for many more years to come.

You may have just shot yourself in the foot with that one.

So Thank You. From the bottom of my heart.

Every misspelled word, poorly phrased run-on sentence, and recounted humorous story about my husband, is all for you.

Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. I'm not certain I'm going to keep reading, now that my button is at the bottom of the list.

    But Happy 1 Year Anniversary anyway. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discover this blog and found it extremely supportive on the grounds that I likewise have. I might want to please give a shout out to all the bloggers who are trying to reach out to the maximum audience and engage them through their blog posts.
    Megasouk.pk
    Online shopping

    ReplyDelete