Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mommalogues Weekly Round-up!

Ahh another week has past and that leaves us with another week of the Mommalogues! So let's get to it...

On Monday we tackled the idea of gift giving. Specifically, gift giving to me and how important it is for me to get the perfect gift. As you will see, I am all heart, I just want my family to be happy blah blah blah at Christmas time. But Mother's Day... Now that's where I get my jollies. Don't you screw up my Mother's Day.

Watch you warning HERE.

Tuesday was all about the cookie. Now my mother-in-law is like a cookie sensi, cookie master or cookie ninja, if you will. Find out why I am so fat HERE.

Wednesday we strolled down memory lane and talked about what was the best thing that happened to us in 2011. For me it was finally making an honest man out of Rutherford. I am no longer getting the milk for free, living in sin, or shacking up. On top of that I will always remember 2011 as the year my baby went for a baby to a toddler. ::mommy tear:: See it HERE.

On Thursday, ugh, we talked about the worst thing that has happened to us in 2011. Now, we are very blessed and can't really complain about anything this year (unlike a lot of people, thank you God). But if I have to pick out one thing I could have lived without, it would be wrecking Rutherfords car. And a friends brand new Lexus. In my driveway. At the same time.

Feel my humiliation HERE with me.

And on Friday we were asked what our kids wanted for Christmas. I answered for Audrey, I hope she doesn't mind. Watch her video HERE.

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas. I know we did here. Love you all!

2 comments: