Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanksgiving and in-laws...

It's Tuesday? Holy crap, when did that happen?

So I missed yesterday, and here is what you missed on the Mommalogues. Yesterday we talked about Thanksgiving.

More accurately, what I will and won't be eating this Thanksgiving. Check it out....no seriously. You will get a clear definition of TMI. Yeah, I know. But watch it HERE anyway.

And today we are talking about grandparents. What would we do without them?

My kid has 2 sets of loving, devoted and doting grandparents.

In today's video, I introduce you to Momo, Grandma Extraordinaire.

Watch my video with a special cameo by Momo HERE.

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see Vicki doing a cameo! She looks amazing as always. Such a fantastic family - you are indeed blessed. The first link wouldn't come up, I really wanted the TMI! Great job Nicole.

    ReplyDelete